e-Learning: Patient Engagement in Europe
Compliance - Collaboration - Measurement
- Module 1: Why Patient Engagement
- Module 2: Patient Landscape
- Module 3: Legal and Behavioural Compliance
- Module 4: Contacting Patients and Patient Organisations
- Module 5: Collaboration and Co-Creation
- Module 6: Performance Measurement
Aims and objectivesHow to initiate and manage collaborations with patients and patient organisations successfully you will learn in this e-Learning programme. Six modules provide you with
- answers to the initial question why patient engagement creates value for both patients and your company.
- an overview of the European patient landscape and major European players.
- compliance rules you have to consider for your collaboration.
- insights on how industry can effectively contact patient organisations and patients and build relationships.
- practical knowledge of collaboration methods such as co-creation.
- designing key performance indicators that show the impact of your patient engagement projects.
- Major European Programs
- Some definitions
- Evolution of Patient Engagement
- Effective Patient Engagement throughout the life-cycle
- EMA engagement network with patient organisations
- Structure of patient organisations
- Major European Players
- National diversity: Patient Landscape in Germany
- Cultural Differences in Europe - Examples
- International Guidance
- Behavioural Compliance
- General reommendations
- Forms of interactions
- Identification and Mapping of Patient Organisations
- Priciples and guidance
- Dos and Don'ts
- Case study
- Collaboration Principles and Quality Criteria
- Practical Guidance and tools
- Critical success factors
- Co-Creation with Patients - examples
- Importance of measurement
- Key questions and reality check
- Development of KPIs
- Patient-oriented set of KPIs - examples
- Patient relevance score vs Patient Engagement impact score
Founder and Managing Director
Nähere Informationen finden Sie hier.
Founder and Managing Director
The e-Learning programme "Patient engagement in Europe" comprises six didactic modules that include videos in which European Patient Engagement Experts Dr Andreas Reimann and Philipp von Gallwitz from admedicum share their expertise with you. You can also download and print the corresponding presentation documents. Each module ends with an online-test. Once you have completed the modules and passed all the tests, you will be awarded a certificate, which you can print out directly. The e-Learning programme should be completed within three months.
- 1. Register for an e-learning programme on our website.
- 2. You will receive an email with your login data for access to our learning platform.
- 3. Log in to start your e-learning programme.
- 4. Complete the modules at your own pace.
- 5. Complete a multiple-choice test.
- 6. Once you have passed the test, you will be awarded a certificate, which you can then print out. Try out the demo versions of our e-learning programmes to get an idea of our learning environment.
Hochqualifizierte Experten aus der Praxis geben Ihnen wertvolle Tipps zur Optimierung Ihrer Social Media-Strategie.
19. - 20.02.2020 in Mainz
4 Jahre §§ 299a/b StGB - Fazit aus der Praxis und aktuelle Rechtslage mit Special Cases im Workshop
04.03.2020 in München
Ein Seminar, in welchem Rechtsrahmen, No-Gos & praktische Tipps zur Bewerbung von kosmetischen Mitteln behandelt werden.
19.03.2020 in Frankfurt
How to write the Module 3 for Regulatory Submission - Here you will get in-depth information.
19.03.2020 in Köln
Marketing authorisation of medical devices in the GCC states like Saudi Arabia and the United Arabian Emirates, Egypt, Algeria, Morocco, Tunisia and Iran. This course gives you practical advice. Please take a look at the brochure.
12.02.2020 in Frankfurt-Raunheim