e-Learning: German Accounting Basics
- Basic accounting principles
- Accounting for intangible Assets
- Basics of Group Accounting
- Accounting for provisions and contingencies
- Revenue Recognition (HGB and IFRS)
- Disclosures and management report
Aims and objectivesThis introductory e-Learning will inform you about all the important obligations and challenges in german accounting. You will learn about the procedures in Germany and about the data and documents required for group accounting.
Moreover, you will gain practical knowledge about the Revenue Recognition for a product and the structure and submission of an electronic dossier.
Basic accounting knowledge is recommended but not prerequisite.
- Handelsgesetzbuch (HGB) / German Commercial Code - basics
- General accounting principles
- How a company‘s legal structure determines accounting rules
- Learning objectives:Understand the basics of German accounting
- Know basic German accounting principles
- Know why accounts are different for different companies
- Understand the structure and particularities of the general German accounting system
- German key vocabulary is introduced without you having to speak or understand German
- Understand and make use of the appropriate tools when engaging or dismissing employees, or restructuring your business.
- Become competent in managing the daily tasks and problems that are related to employment and labour law.
- Get up to date on the latest court decisions relating to dismissal, employment contracts, the Minimum Wage Act and other key topics.
Do you need detailed know how about management accounting function and tasks? This top e-Learning explains the process of preparing management reports and accounts that provide accurate and timely financial and statistical information required by managers to make day-to-day and short-term decisions.
31.12.2019 in Online
Auf diesem Lehrgang erfahren Sie alle aktuellen steuer- und bilanzrechtlichen Vorschriften einschließlich IAS/IFRS. Sie festigen das erlernte Wissen an zahlreichen praktischen Beispielen und Fallstudien. So gewinnen Sie Sicherheit und Effizienz bei der Aktivierung von IT-Equipment, Software und anderen immateriellen Vermögensgegenständen.
30.09.2019 in Frankfurt