Cooperating with China
Business Chances & Challenges
- Best-practice strategies to boost the efficiency of your cooperation
- Understanding hidden language codes
- Optimizing the results of real-life and virtual meetings
- How to increase reliability and the priority of your timelines
- Handling hierarchy and status: Must-dos & no-goes
- Socializing guidelines: An essential key to your personal success
This distinguishes our event
Aims and objectives - Cooperating with ChinaThese seminars are an eye-opening overview of the contrasting ideals and ideas when cooperating with Chinese and/or Indian business partners. We will focus on the dynamics, challenges and success factors when East meets West. After a general discussion of the Chinese or Indian business mind-sets, we will discuss some striking and characteristic culture clashes in business settings with China and/or India.
Optimize the productivity of your project or cooperation. Enjoy a very result-oriented and interactive way to increase efficiency. Aha-effect, food for thought and a good laugh guaranteed!
- Managers, project leaders and members
- R & D employees, auditors
- Modern China versus Confucian values: How to master a unique mix
- Managing very different meeting cultures
- Hands-on toolbox: Answers to your questions, solutions for your challenges
- What motivates your Chinese team members? What could cause trouble?
- Danwei - The positive boost of the 'family feeling' in Chinese companies
- Discover the energizing effect of clearly defined areas of responsibility
- The impact of status & role: A Chinese ideal meets a Western 'blind spot'
- Hierarchical danger zones: Nice boss or power vacuum?
- No-goes and must-dos if a 'boss factor' is involved
- 'I see!' Hidden language codes
- How your signature can speed up their response: Real-life examples
- Why they ask again and again. How to stop that strange cycle
- The significance of relationships for your success in business
- Best practice tools to address mistakes and solve problems
In a richly international career, Karin has lived, worked and studied throughout Europe and the USA. For more than 20 years, she has supported worldleading corporations in the pharmaceutical, retail and management institute industries. People-driven, innovative and dynamic: Karin's expertise ranges from improving intercultural understanding, developing global leadership and communication strategies, to enhancing your international time management and presentation skills.
Telefon: +49 69 2697-0
Fax: +49 69 2697-812
- Checklist of Chinese & Indian status markers
- Self-evaluation tests
- Team value navigator: Identify intercultural synergies and stumbling blocks
- Analyse and discuss your job scenarios, business objectives and challenges
- Get new ideas and best-practice solutions suitable for your tasks
- Practical benefit: 100%
- Overall impression: 100%
- 'Absolutely crucial in the cooperation with Asian colleagues!' - Sabine Kahlefeld, Sino German Hi Tech Park Holding GmbH
- 'The seminar has facilitated my daily work tremendously.' - Marco Brose, CSL Behring GmbH
You can book 'Cooperating with China' and 'Cooperating with India' individually or together. If you book both workshops at the same time, you save € 490 compared to the single booking!
Peiker Acustic GmbH & Co. KG
Bayerische Gesellschaft für intern. Wirtschaftsbeziehungen mbH
Winterhalter Gastronom GmbH
CSL Behring GmbH