Assistants in international teams
Successful handling of global tasks - agile, smart, convincing!
- Top strategies for intercultural cooperation
- Psychology of global teams: The key to motivation, time commitment and team spirit
- Communicating successfully and getting results
- Image management: The power of your personality
- Handling hierarchy and status issues skilfully
- Hands-on toolbox and spotlights: Practical solutions for your job scenarios and challenges
Seminar aims - Master Class for Global AssistantsThis workshop is perfect for assistants experienced in handling international tasks. We will specifically address multi-national team building challenges, communication patterns, business skills and hidden danger zones. Building up on your practical and theoretical background knowledge, this workshop will up-date and up-grade your intercultural skills.
- Experienced assistants cooperating closely with different nationalities.
2. Tag: 09:00 - 16:30 Uhr
- Global business today: What's up? What's new? Where does it go?
- Positioning yourself smartly to best support your boss, team & company
- The cultural impact on work priorities, careers and power plays
- Why do people behave 'like that'?
- How 'motivating people' in multi-national contexts actually works
- Addressing mistakes, delays and frustration without losing momentum
- Clarifying the importance of your tasks, your role, your responsibilities
- Discovering new possibilities to improve the information flow
- Update and upgrade your world-wide communication: a practical guide
- The best rhetorical 'door-openers'
- Safe ground: Language codes and baffling cultural expectations
- The status trap: Navigating around the danger zones of hierarchical differences
- Mastering male-dominated, old-style business cultures: Getting respect
- Must-do's and No-goes with foreign bosses, team leaders, V.I.P.s
- See me, hear me, talk to me! Amplifying your visibility
- The power of your personality:The do's & don'ts of body language and personal style in global settings
- Your international profile of strengths
- Persuasion & negotiation: Let's convince them! The best tools!
- Ice-breakers for small talk & socializing
- Dealing with different mindsets, personalities and communication styles
- De-escalating techniques and handling emotionally expressive contacts
- Intercultural country profiles for your regions of special interest
In a richly international career, Karin has lived, worked and studied through-out Europe and the USA. For almost 20 years, she has supported world-leading corporations in the pharmaceutical, retail and management institute industries. People-driven, innovative and dynamic, Karin's expertise ranges from improving intercultural understanding, developing successful communication strategies, supporting global teams, to enhancing your international time management and presentation skills.
Telefon: +49 69 95778-0
Fax: +49 69 95778-876
- Short videos to deepen your under-standing
- Intercultural team evaluation grid
- Thought-provoking case studies
- Support for real-life business scenarios
- Gift giving rules & recommendations
- Exchange of ideas with other experi-enced assistants
- Solution-generating workshops
- "One of the best seminars ever! Clear, easy to understand and entertaining!" R. Lang, GKM-Therapieforschung
- "One of the best examples of how training should be: relevant, insightful, densely packed with up-to-date infor-mation and at the same time great fun." A. Wohlsen, Amgen