e-Learning: IT Performance Management
The interaction of IT and controlling
- Introduction and foundations of IT performance management
- Cost and input management
- Service and output management
- Cross charging
- KPIs and scorecards
- Project management
This distinguishes our event
Topics and objectives
In addition to get to know the main tasks of an IT controller/performance manager;
- budget planning,
- cost accounting and
- activity allocation,
- IT and controlling,
- cost- and performance accounting and
- process management.
- IT management and IT performance management
- The main tasks of IT performance management
- IT management and IT governance
- Effectiveness and Efficiency
- The (extended) management control cycle
- What are costs?
- Cost types / Cost centers / Cost units
- Fix and variable costs
- Direct and indirect costs
- Monitoring of resource consumption
- Contract and supplier management
- What is a service?
- Service Level agreements
- Service catalogue
- Bundling dilemma
- Monitoring service delivery
- Capacity management
- Who are our customers?
- How much services do they consume?
- Determination of unit costs
- Prices and the issue of transfer pricing
- Writing invoices
- Accounts receivables
- Measurement and management
- What is a KPI?
- What is a scorecerad?
- Scorecards and management control cycle
- Management with scorecards
- Projects and project portfolios
- Business case and ROI
- Running projects
- Challenges of moving targets
- When to stop projects
Keine ausführliche englische Beschreibung vorhanden
Nähere Informationen finden Sie hier.
The e-Learning programme ‘IT Performance Management’ comprises four didactic modules that include videos in which the expert Prof. Martin Kütz shares his expertise with you. You can also download and print the corresponding presentation documents. Each module ends with a test. Once you have completed the modules and passed all the tests, you will be awarded a certificate, which you can print out directly. The e-Learning programme should be completed within three months.