e-Learning: Digital Transformation
Five steps to become the expert in your company
- How to react successfully to the new megatrends
- First steps on the way building a smarter company
- Dealing with empowered customers and the perfect market
- Demographics, robotics, and the War for Talent
- Privacy in the Age of WikiLeaks
This distinguishes our event
Aims and objectivesIn order to remain competitive in the future, there are a few requirements to fulfill. Among other things, the range of services must be embedded in a digital system, communication and distribution channels must be digitised and constantly re-opened.
During this e-Learning, you will acquire an elementary understanding of what digitisation means and which business perspectives open up through digital transformation.
Create understanding for the connections of the aspects of digital development
- team manager
- change manager
- trainers, coaches and employees
- The 3 Megatrends that cause Digital Transformation
- Digitisation: Living in real-time
- Why connectivity changes everything
- Mobility: welcome the Digital Nomads
- Why Digital Disruption effects everyone
- The "digital triple jump"
- Inbound marketing and the art of listening
- Markets are conversations
- The digitisation of logistics
- How to build a smarter factory
- How to predict the future
- The perfect market
- Every customer is a target group
- Why loyalty pays - for both sides
- Technology vs. humanity
- Understanding Generation Y
- Talent scouting in an ageing of society
- How to be a knowledge worker
- Where do the best ideas come from?
- Will robots steal our jobs?
- The role of secrets in the age of the Internet
- What is informational self-determination?
- Privacy as a business model
- Security through compliance
- Life in the digital village
Since 1992, Tim Cole is successfully observing and recording the transformation of digitalization. He was founder and editor of "Internet Report", the first publication in German to bear the term "Internet" in its title. In 1998 he became editor in chief of Net Investor, the leading business magazine for the New Economy. There, he developed a dotcom stock exchange index, the "NICE Index", which became a staple feature of regular business news broadcasts by the German CNN affiliate n-tv. After his books became bestsellers, in 2004 Tim Cole co-founded KuppingerCole + Partner, an analyst group focusing on digital identity and identity management. Today, Tim Cole specializes in Internet Business, customer management and business technology, writes columns and commentaries for various business publications. He continues to give keynote speeches at events all over Europe, as well as serving as moderator and facilitator at prestigious conferences and exhibitions such as CeBIT, Funkausstellung or DIDACTA. As a sideline, he founded the consulting and training company new-media-training where he conducts media trainings and coaching for business managers from both sides of the Atlantic.
Nähere Informationen finden Sie hier.
The e-Learning programme ‘Digital Transformation’ comprises four didactic modules that include videos in which the expert Tim Cole shares his expertise with you. You can also download and print the corresponding presentationdocuments. Each module ends with a test. Once you have completed the modules and passed all the tests, you will be awarded a certificate, which you can print out directly. The e-Learning programme should be completed within three months.